Comment on page
Within the project settings, you have the following options:
- Presentations. Create, edit, and publish presentations to walk others through your project. Break down your complex project using the slide format of presentations, adding text, images, videos, and fully interactive map slides.
- Activity feed. Use the activity feed to keep tabs on who’s making each change across your project.
- Fields. Manage the fields for your project. Add and edit new fields, change field relevance (which fields appear in the profiles for elements, connections, and loops), and manage field appearance and behavior.
- New project. Create a new project.
Each map has the following available actions:
- Rename map
- Duplicate map
- Delete map
- Make this the default map
And each map has the following settings:
- Default view. Select the default view for a map. This is the view that will automatically load when someone visits the map.
- Default connection direction. Set whether new connections should be undirected, directed, or mutual.
- Undirected. No arrows will appear at either end of the connection.
- Directed. An arrow will appear at the To end of the connection.
- Mutual. Arrows will appear at both ends of the connection.
View settings are accessed via the settings icon
on the right side of the map. If you want to save, rename, duplicate, or delete a view, you can click the ellipsis icon in the upper right. You can also use that icon to set the default view for the current map.
Pro tip: right-click on any blank space in your map to access a quick-access toolbar that allows you to edit or delete your Project, Map or View. You can also use it to hide the direct decorations toolbar, reset your view, or access Kumu Support through here!