How do I add arrows to my connections?
If you want to add arrows to your connections to specify direction, here are a couple ways to do so:
For a single connection
- Select the connection.
- Use the "direction" icon in the sidebar menu to specify "Directed", "Mutual", or reverse the connection direction.
- Click "Directed" to add a connection arrow.
For all connections
Con your keyboard to select all connections.
- Click on the "Direction" icon in the sidebar.
- Click "Directed" to add arrows to all connections.
Good to know:
- Arrows can't be added to connections if you're using the SNA template.
- Kumu recognizes connection direction from your spreadsheet import (From and To columns in your connections sheet) or the direction you draw the connection by hand. This connection direction determines which way arrows point when you specify a "directed" connection.
- In a JSON blueprint, you can use the
directedproperty of each connection to specify