How do I add arrows to my connections?
If you want to add arrows to your connections to specify direction, here are a couple ways to do so:
For a single connection
- Select the connection.
- Use the direction icon in the side panel to specify "Directed", "Mutual", or reverse the connection direction.
- Click "Directed" to add a connection arrow, and "Mutual" to add an arrow on each side.
For all connections
Con your keyboard to select all connections.
- Click on the direction icon in the side panel.
- Click "Directed" to add arrows to all connections.
For imported connections and connections created by clustering
- Open the map settings
- Click Default connection direction
- Choose Directed to add arrows to one end, and choose Mutual to add arrows to both ends
Good to know:
- Arrows can't be added to connections if you're using the SNA template.
- Kumu recognizes connection direction from your spreadsheet import (From and To columns in your connections sheet) or the direction you draw the connection by hand. This connection direction determines which way arrows point when you specify a "directed" connection.
- In a JSON blueprint, you can use the
directedproperty of each connection to specify