How do I downgrade my subscription?
Kumu charges you based on two factors:
- Whether you have a Basic Workspace or a Pro Workspace
- The number of private projects you have in your workspace
If you want to downgrade your Basic Workspace (which includes unlimited public projects), all you need to do is make sure your account has less or no private projects. If you currently have private projects: please click on the Project Settings menu in the top-left corner of your map, and then click on Admin to take one of these three actions:
- Convert the private project(s) to public
- Transfer the private project(s) to another user
- Delete the private project(s)
If you are being billed monthly, Kumu's billing system will automatically put you on the free plan as soon as you have removed all private projects from your account. If you are being billed annually, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can reduce your private project limit to zero.
If you have a Pro Workspace, you'll have to downgrade your account to a Basic Workspace in addition to taking the steps above to remove your private project(s). To downgrade to a Basic Workspace, please take the following steps:
- Click on the Workspaces tab in your Dashboard
- Click on the name of the workspace you'd like to downgrade
- Click on the "Downgrade to basic workspace" button below the Billing header
You'll now automatically stop being billed for the Pro Workspace.